Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Domain Names, Website Design & Traffic Exchanges

Domain Names For Free
Mark Graves is my immediate upline. He introduced me to Telecom plus and showed me the benefits of residual income - thanks Mark. As if that wasn't enough he has now very kindly offered to provide a free domain name for any of you who are using the web to either promote the T+ services or to recruit distributors.

The URL's would be www.anyname.perfectopportunity.info (for your distributor recruiting site) and www.anyname.smallbills.info (for your T+ services site).

You can find details and request your domain on an easy to complete online form at http://www.downlineplus.com/freedomains.htm

Website Design
I've noticed a few of you advertising the opportunity on some of the traffic exchanges I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. That's great, I hope you do well.

Let me give you one small tip on website design - it's especially relevant when you're displaying your site on the exchanges. Try to arrange it so that your visitors can see, and therefore complete, your autoresponder form without the need to scroll down the page. Surfers are very lazy and it's up to you to make life easy for them.

Get your message across in a few bullet points. and have the form (the call to action) where it can be clearly seen.

Don't try to cram loads in by using a smaller font. Just get all your key points in and put the form where it can be clearly seen. If you have further information that you really want to get across then put it below the form. This will definitely get you more signups.

Traffic Exchanges
A couple of weeks ago I put up a list of five traffic exchanges. This was just intended to get you started. There are plenty more and you should be surfing more than five if you want to get good results.

However, I don't want to put up any more because I would like some of you to tell me what your favourite exchanges are and send me your referral links. Then I'll put them up and not only will we all benefit but you might get some referrals (after all why should I have all the fun). So email me your favourite exchange and your referral link and I'll put it up in a future blog (or leave it in a comment if you like). You have two weeks from today.

No comments: